Annapurna Base Camp Trek is also known as Annapurna Sanctuary trek, which is quite Popular trekking trail in Nepal. It is an amazing walk through diverse landscape and Culture Complete with rich mountain vistas, terraced fields, lovely Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the Journey to it’s base camp 4,130m, is one of the most Popular walk on earth. During your trek you do have an Opportunity to explore the typical Gurung Culture and the extraordinary view of the Annapurna mountains including Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Fishtail etc.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Highlight
- Trek to the untouched and beautiful area of the Annapurna region.
- Different Vegetation basically different Colorful rhododendron
- Gorgeous view of the mountain ranges such as Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Annapurna I (8091m) etc
- Exploration of the Himalayan Gurung Community.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Difficulty
The difficulty increases if you trek during the monsoon season. During the monsoon there are heavy rainfalls which makes the trail muddy and Slippery and you also encounter the leech. You need to be Careful with your Steps. If you trek there in January, it’s covered with Snow So, it may difficult to find the trail sometime.Therefore, it is best to avoid trek there in the Monsoon and in Winter. if you are a beginner. If you are an well experienced trekker, then you are sure to enjoy in any seasons.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Pokhara
Day 02: Pokhara – Ghandruk – Sinuwa
Day 03: Sinuwa – Deurali
Day 04: Deurali – A.B.C. (4,130 m)
Day 05: A.B.C. – Bamboo
Day 06 Bamboo – Jhinu Danda – Pokhara
Day 01 Kathmandu – Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara (approx. 6 hrs) and Stay Overnight at Hotel in Lakeside.
Day 02Pokhara – Ghandruk – Sinuwa
After having breakfast drive to Ghandruk and Continue trek to Sinuwa, a beautiful little village inhabited by the Gurung People
Day 03Sinuwa – Deurali
From here, the trail is quite flat and goes through the forest and later slightly goes down reaches Bamboo and continue trek to Deurali passing tiny villages Dovan and Himalaya respectively.
Day 04Deurali – A.B.C. (4,130 m)
After Completing breakfast you ascend and reaches M. B.C, from where the trail slightly goes up and arrives your ultimate destination A.B.C.and stay overnight with a Spectacular view in a tea house.
Day 05A.B.C. – Bamboo
After having breakfast with an extraordinary view of the Annapurna Himalayas you descend to Bamboo and stay overnight in a tea house.
Day 06Bamboo – Jhinu Danda – Pokhara
Here, you Continue trek till Jhinu Danda, where you discover the Natural Hot Spring and drive back to Pokhara and stay overnight at hotel in Lake side.
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a customized trip that suits you?
- Arrival and departure transportation
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus
- All necessary paper work and permits (Annapurna Conservation permit and TIMS )
- Trekking poles with company T-shirt
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Guide and porter salaries, insurance, equipment, transport, food and accommodations
- Pokhara to Phedi by private transport
- Nayapul to Pokhara by private transport
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with tea or coffee during the trek
- All accommodation during the trek
- 2 Nigh Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
· Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Kathmandu city tour guide and entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Mineral Water
- Boiled Water
- Electronic device re- charge
- Hot shower
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance and evacuations insurance
- Tips for guide and porters
Required equipments and useful tips for your Trekking/ Hiking Tours:
The Hiking /Trekking generally goes through the high Himalayan passes, it may covers with full of snow so, we advise you to accompany a porter to carry your necessary stuffs. The porter usually carries 18 kgs of your luggage.We also expect you to carry a regular backpack for your valuables and required goods.
We as a travel operator suggest you to bring the basic clothing and accessories to the trek and the remaining you can just leave/store at Himalayan Abode Trekking or at your Hotel in Kathmandu/Pokhara for free. Here are the basic list of usual equipments regarding your Trekking/ Hiking duration.
- Winter hat/ Insulating hat/ Wide-brimmed hat
- Headlight with an extra supplement batteries
- Sunglass with UV protection
- Face/body wipes
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight winter gloves
- Sun hat or Scarf
- Lightweight cotton pants
- T-Shirt ( Lightweight wool)
- Polypropylene underwear
- Down jacket (available on hire in Kathmandu/ Pokhara)
- Hiking Boots
- Thick wool socks (bring an extra pair of thick light socks)
- Hiking Shirts/Long-Sleeved Shirt
- Rain Jacket or Rain Coat
- Fleece Jacket
- Water sterilization tablets or liquids
- Trekking/Hiking pole
- Sleeping bag (-15 is recommended in high altitude trekking)
- Deodorant floss
- Thermal Bottle
- Biodegradable bar soap
- First aid kit etc.