Panchase is a small village located at west of Pokhara city. Filled with attractive flora and fauna and extravagant scenery of Himalayas, it is one of the beautiful, clean and peaceful places of Nepal. On your way you will see the unique culture of Brahmin, Gurung and Magar.
Day 04: Pokhara to Bhumdi(1246m)
Day 05: Bhumdi to Panchase Danda(2517m)
Day 06: Panchase Danda to Bhadaure Deurali
Day 07: Bhadaure to Australian Camp
Day 08: Australian Camp to Phedi and drive to Pokhara
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 10: Final Departure
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
You will be picked up by our airport representative and transferred to the hotel. You can have refreshment at the hotel and explore around city.
Day 02Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and prepare for the trek
Today, we will drive you to Bhaktapur for sightseeing. It is one of the oldest heritage site of Kathmandu valley where you can see the ancient Bhaktapur Durbar Square and others old temple as well. After that you will be taken to BoudhanathStupa which is the most popular and huge Buddhist temple of Nepal. Having finished it, we will drive you to Hotel and prepare for the next day’s trip.
Day 03Kathmandu to Pokhara
On the next day, we drive you to Pokhara which takes around 7 hours..Pokhara is tourist’s paradise with full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as Lakes, caves, temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with dramatic mountain views where we spend a night.
Day 04Pokhara to Bhumdi
We drive to Thadoo Khola, passing awesome David’s fall view on the way. From here, we trek to Bhumdi via a beautiful green forest with lots of flora and faunas on the trail. The trek begins with a long ascend to a ridge before drop down to the Bhumdi from where you can see the spectacular mountain views such as Ganesh Himal, Manaslu. We stay overnight there.
Day 05 Bhumdi to Panchase Danda
From here the route descends through the tranquil evergreen forest of Bumdi to the village of Bhanjyang. From here, the path ascends, winding up to another village, and then goes straight down to reach the village of Patle. We spend a night there.
Day 06 Panchase Danda to Bhadaure Deurali
After breakfast we trek to Bhadaure which takes about 5 hours. The trail descends with the lovely view of the mountain and green valley of Panchase. We stay a night there.
Day 07Bhadaure to Australian Camp
After having spent a night here, we continue our trip to Australian camp with the nice view of snow-capped mountains along with Pokhara valley. Australian Camp is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, sunset and view of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and also beautiful green hills. The journey from Australian Camp to Dhampus village is nice trail
Day 08Australian Camp to Phedi and drive to Pokhara
The journey from Australian Camp to Dhampus village is very easy.Today, we descend down to Dhampus. From Dhapus we again descend down to Phedi through a small village and catch a car or Taxi and drive to Pokhara. It takes about 5 hours.
Day 09Pokhara to Kathmandu
From Pokhara we will catch a tourist bus to Kathmandu which takes around 7-8 hours. To celebrate the successful completion of our journey, we will have a farewell dinner in the evening. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 10Final Departure to Airport
Our journey in Nepal ends today. We will drop you to the airport approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight.
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a customized trip that suits you?
- rrival and departure transportation
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Kathmandu to Pokhara flight tickets
- All necessary paper work and permits (Annapurna Conservation permit and TIMS )
- Trekking poles with company T-shirt
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Guide and porter salaries, insurance, equipment, transport, food and accommodations
- Pokhara to Phedi by private transport
- Nayapul to Pokhara by private transport
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with tea or coffee during the trek
- All accommodation during the trek
- 2 Nigh Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus
- athmandu city tour guide and entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Mineral Water
- Boiled Water
- Electronic device re- charge
- Hot shower
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance and evacuations insurance
- Tips for guide and porters